Advanced Help Desk
The ideal candidate is a motivated team player, focused on customer service. You will be a junior developer responsible for handling service requests, with skills in analysis and implementation of solutions for improvements to existing products. Must excel at working with applications and have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross functions to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Test support and implementation of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Help Desk.
- Basic knowledge in SQL Server
- Knowledge of ASP.NET tools (MVC), with Visual Studio. 2010 and 2015, C#. (1 year)
- Experience with software development methodologies with agile methodologies. (1 year)
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work
- Member of the CPIC and BCCR digital signature
Stable work environment, remote work, research and skills development programs, competitive salary.