The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable and testable code
- Discover and correct programming errors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Development experience with C#. +3 years
- SQL database skills or relational databases. +3 years
- Member of the CPIC and BCCR digital signature
Stable work environment, remote work, research and skills development programs, competitive salary.